Oracle Survey is a completely embedded, enterprise-class input leadership technology application intended to create feedback leadership simple to collect and perform on critical customer voice knowledge in real-time across the internet, social media, and touch centers.
Oracle survey is a simple route to generate a survey in different types with as many issues as necessary. The survey is used for planning an incident or getting loads of unknown responses. The survey comprises of a questionnaire to be answered and reviews from clients.
It is Oracle’s company item that facilitates custom market research. This item has been intended as an option for publishing material on internet paywalls. The study offers an internet address designing both the study and the public taking the study.
Overview of the Oracle Survey
- The survey has the functionality of hearing, tracking and operating on client reviews throughout the internet, personal, and contacting the contact locations of the core.
- The business reduces expenses and increases effectiveness by consolidating company-wide input procedures into a single enterprise input approach
- Quickly recognize possibly dissatisfied clients and prioritize follow-up.
- Intelligently behave on study answers, sending outcomes automatically to specified people or agencies.
Survey campaign objectives achieved by two methods
- Create a study questionnaire- A plot is produced with the goals and objectives of the project being taken into account.
- Managing the survey campaign-
- There must be a specific query text for each study project.
- There must be more than one cycle for each study.
- There must be more than one implementation in the study.
- Each project needs its own funds.
The features and benefits of the customer feedback of Oracle
- Targeted feedback methods- Active feedback from customers after interactions and activities of the agent.
- Personalized messaging- Achieve good response from survey and messages with personalized messages.
- Audience targeting and segmentation- Strategically identify and target audiences.
- Topic monitoring and Emotion detection- Identify potentially not happy customers and prioritize for follow-up. Classify the customer sentiments into specific categories for taking immediate action.
- Survey designer- Maximize response rates with relevant messages.
- Dashboards and reports- Synthesize all customer feedback into understandable trends for future action.
- Polling widget- Capturing the voice of the customer by taking the poll directly within high traffic interaction points and gain insights into customer opinions.
Reasons for conducting the Survey
Oracle conducts an online survey for the following reasons:
- Attract more consumers and create extra revenue on the blog-They attract fresh clients and also generate more traffic on their website through internet surveys and client reviews.
- Customer Database–Oracle acquires customer data to create a website of clients involved in their goods and the company’s business.
Read More: Olive garden survey
Oracle business is conducting the study to understand the consumer’s feedback on the products, as well as the customer’s demands and specifications. The Oracle study and the formal phone are conducted internet on their blog.